6.Food, Wine & Nightlife
Coffee & Tea Tours
Street Food Tours
Beer & Brewery Tours
Bar, Club & Pub Tours
Wine Tasting & Winery Tours
All our classes include
• An expert cookery demonstration by one of our experienced presenters. You'll watch the dishes being prepared, while you learn how to choose, store and prepare the best Australian seafood.
• A hands-on cooking session where you'll work in groups of 6 to recreate the demonstrated recipes for your meal. Come with a group or make new friends as you cook together.
• A complimentary wine tasting to match the dishes. Additional wine is available to purchase at the class.
• A recipe booklet to take home - wow your family and friends with new dishes in your cooking repertoire.
• Sydney Seafood School cloth apron to use in the class and take home.
• Parking at Sydney Fish Market - just bring your parking ticket to the class for validation.Each class is themed around a different cuisine or cooking style - so whether you're looking to brush up your barbecue skills or learn about Spanish seafood cooking, we have a class for you. Check our full program for dates and times of the following classes:
Seafood takes your weekend barbie from casual to gourmet … delight your family and friends by whipping up a stunning seafood barbecue at this hands-on 4-hour lunch class.
Sensational Simple Seafood
Seafood adds a special touch to any meal… and it’s surprisingly quick and simple to prepare. Learn to steam, bake, pan-fry and barbecue fish, shellfish and octopus at this hands-on 4-hour lunch class.
At this hands-on 2-hour dinner class you’ll whip up an array of Spanish tapas - scrumptious little seafood nibbles that make great entrées or combine to form a delicious meal.
Fast & Fabulous
Kick off with seafood canapés and a glass of wine before you learn the keys to fast, fabulous gourmet meals and master three simple but impressive seafood dishes at this hands-on 3-hour dinner class.
At this hands-on class you’ll explore the food of Spain. Whip up an array of tapas and perfect the art of making paella, the classic Spanish seafood rice dish, at this 3-hour class. Some evening classes kick off with canapés and a glass of wine before the class.
Kick off with seafood canapés and a glass of wine before you whip up a tempting array of seafood antipasti and perfect an authentic seafood risotto at this hands-on 3-hour class.
Mediterranean Seafood Barbecue
Learn some simple, delicious seafood barbecue dishes full of the sunny flavours of the Mediterranean and sure to impress family and friends at this hands-on 3-hour cooking class. Some evening classes kick off with canapés and a glass of wine before the class.
Sydney Seafood School, Sydney Fish Market, 25 Bank St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
2 to 4 hours(approx.)
Returns to original departure point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Comfortable clothing for cooking and closed-toed shoes are recommended.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
Posted By : Angelika S
sIt was one of the most professipnal classe I ever took. In the beginning You get a run through what You are cooking, learn a bout ingredients and techniques. You gat a receipe booklet and can make Your own remarks. There is a demonstration of what to do and and why and then You aree assigned to cooking stations that are well prepared. There are Your ingredients, aprons, tools, appliances and You organize yourself as a group. We wre 4 and hat a lot of fun. The instructors 3 people came by and checked on You or helped, when needes. We fixed 3 tapas and the ingredients wer very fresh seafood, very good quality. We fixed a Paella and then You transfer to the dining room where the tables are set up for the groups according to their station. I have a few allerdy- issues and they catered to all of them. Just contact them in advance. It was plenty of great food, a bottle of wine on each table, water and tea/ coffee. Although the timeframe was 3 hours, nobody cared we stayed for 4 hrs. That class was a lot of fun, a wonderful experience and worth every penny!