Kayaking & Canoeing
Jet Boats & Speed Boats
Surfing & Windsurfing
Stand Up Paddleboarding
Other Water Sports
The majority of diving in Sydney is off the shore and is second to none. Join us for incredible guided shore dives! Join our friendly and experienced dive guides and divemasters for our guided shore dives. Most of our shore diving sites reach a maximum depth of 18 metres, making them suitable for all divers including Open Water Divers.
• We are the closest dive shop to Bare Island, arguably Sydney's most popular dive site, just five minutes from our front door.
• Single or double dives available!
• All scuba diving equipment is available for hire.
• Free transport is provided to the dive site.
• Knowledgable and experienced dive guides and divemasters.
• Rinsing facilities available after the dive at our shop.
Scuba diving is a unique experience that allows us to explore places that only a handful of people have laid eyes on. 70% of our world is covered by the oceans and as a certified diver, you are able to plunge into a whole new world of adventure, beauty and wonder. From the tiniest of creatures that will fascinate you with their unrivalled beauty to the truly awe inspiring giants of the ocean you will be amazed at the sheer amount of life that is present once you descend below the surface. If you’ve always wanted to scuba dive, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the Open Water Diver Course.
• Designed for beginners, no experience necessary.
• Internationally recognised certification to scuba dive up to 18 metres anywhere in the world.
• Pool training in conducted in a heated pool.
• Maximum 6:1 student to instructor ratio.